We also offer a limited number of sessions for private individuals which follow a similar approach and structure to our corporate work, helping you to move forward.
Our work often focuses on individuals in a time of transition (be it in relationship, at work, with family) who need co-thinking support.
We help you to reflect upon what’s going on for you at this present time, to try and make some sense of it. From this we support you in figuring out what might need to change and how this might happen. We aim to equip you with the tools to initiate this and then to be there with you to offer ongoing support.
An initial chat is recommended so we can meet each other and discuss what you would like to explore. If you are happy we can work together follow up sessions are then scheduled.
We work across a range of issues, for example
- Transitions: Relationship issues; becoming a parent; redundancy; returning to work post a career break/mat leave; bereavement; child-related issues
- Development: Low confidence; low self-esteem; anger management; passive-aggressive behaviour; making yourself heard
- Impacted Wellbeing: Anxiety; loss; stress; feeling stuck; work-related stress; depression
Here is some feedback from some of the people we have worked with:
“I found our sessions so amazingly helpful. You have a wonderful ability to listen and respond, to empathise but also to challenge, and to create an environment in which it was ok to be me. Towards the end, you were so determined to be sure I had both the insight and strategies to face any similar issues again. Your focus on both the emotional and the practical has been immensely helpful. Our sessions have made such a difference. Thank you.”
Private Client EM
“My counsellor offered a completely different perspective I sorely needed to start dealing with my problems, took me on a route where it was easy to detect the obstacles and repetitions that pretty much had me on a loop”
Private Client GT
Founder Judith Plastow had over twenty years experience in the corporate/media world before retraining in integrative psychotherapy: now a BACP registered counsellor.
On completing the sessions:
- 100% of clients strongly agree that ‘the sessions helped me with whatever originally led me to seek counselling’.
- 100% of our clients were very satisfied with the level of service provided.
Source: Co-Thinking Company Post Session Client Survey
If you would like to find out more please use the ‘Get in Touch’ page to send us a message